eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Anyone go yesterday to Turlock? Was going to do it but the heat prediction changed my mind. The last two meets have been sort of slow and unproductive but that was probably due to covid and economy. Any bike stuff?

49autocycledeluxe

I live for the CABE
I did not go. heard about it, but the heat must have been incredible in Turlock. Turlock usually has quite a few bike/part sellers.

::: 85 degrees at 9:00 this morning. looks like it will be over 100 from 1:00 til 9:00 today. not going was a good idea unless you were selling ice cold water.

WetDogGraphix

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
It might have been a "Little Hot" there yesterday, it's a couple of hours N/O me, same valley.......
This was the temp here yesterday.....

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I always try to be one of the first in. 6 AM and depending on what is going on leave about 12. Used to take longer with dragging out big stuff. Those days are over.
A couple of months ago the heat came on heavy around 10. No Delta Breeze in Turlock!
Always another swap meet guys!

Fonseca927

Finally riding a big boys bike
My buddy went and picked up a few project bikes but said other than that there was nothing really bike related....just a bunch of overpriced signs and car parts like usual.

49autocycledeluxe

I live for the CABE
^^^ you have to be a professional swapmeet guy to get the good stuff. I spotted a fender or something hanging out of a small box at the last Turlock way in the back of the guys spot.

in the box I got 3 sets of vintage Schwinn Clamp on rim brakes for 80 bucks along with a few other trinkets. already sold one set for more.

Andrew Gorman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So the schedule is secret so the "in crowd" can convince themselves they are getting stinking deals? I just don't get it.

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you have a swap, advertise! Frankly. I'd rather buy stuff i don't need off of the interwebs.
Probably a good idea. You can pick and choose in comfort. No real reason to get up at 5 to wait in line to park, stand in line to get in at 6 with a huge crowd and walk miles just to deal with guys that want your money. Anything that shows up is not really necessary. I am going to put Nov. 8 on my calendar. Should be cooler by then hopefully

This ad goes away when you register for an account!