When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 1920 to 1940 mens or womens bicycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

irene_crystal

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am still looking for my first bicycle and have decided that I want to focus on a bike from the 20's or 30's, possibly even 10's or 40's but not sure. I would love the bike to have a tank, but if not I am still interested. No specific brand wanted in particular, Schwinn, Elgin, Rollfast, Indian, Harley, or? I am in Arizona and likely the bike will need to be shipped so please keep that in mind as a few of the ones I have found the people have refused to ship.

Shoot me the details either here or to steel_and_chrome@hotmail .com

1920's Indian with wood wheels shipped for $5500. email [email protected]
Indianrtside1-1.jpg

That bike is almost the most gorgeous I have ever seen but a bit out of my price range. I guess I should have added something but am hoping to be under $750 but may go a bit more for a gorgeous bike like this but not as far as $5500.

1920's Indian with wood wheels shipped for $5500. email [email protected]
Indianrtside1-1.jpg

While two of my ladies frame bikes are 60s, I have one that is from the 1940s.

I have a 1947 CWC (Cleveland Welding Company) built Hawthorne. It is only needing the chaingaurd, fender light, and correct seat. The bike's original color was a deep and rich royal blue with off-white accents. It was house painted at one time. The horn inside the tank still works, the bike is still rideable as-is. I'll sell it to you for $200. I paid $100 for it, and then spent money on parts so I don't think I'm gaining anything. I just need to let her go to someone who can have the funds to restore her and not stuff her in the attic! :eek:

I have a 1961 Murray Meteor Flite that is being cleaned up right now and when I'm done, I'll sell it for a $100. It has a tank and a rack.
The other is a Sears Spaceliner (The Chrome Deluxe). It is currently parked outside with my clunker parts bikes. I'll get to it when I can. It is missing the rack light and the tank. I'll sell it to you for $175 as-is. It will also need some proper hardware as well. I got it in peices and slapped it together with random hardware.

I will ship whatever you choose, just remember, that I'm not paying for it. I can get pictures of any of the bikes if you are interested.

I just posted an add on here for my 1926 Hartford. I have no idea what shipping would be though... i live in Seattle WA 98166. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back