When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer X53

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

terrygarrity1

On Training Wheels
I may be bringing my X53 to the Bicycle Heaven swap this weekend if anyone is interested. Asking $1,500 for it. It does have a repop top to the light. Needs correct pedals...the ones I have are not correct and mismatched. Has all the hard to find parts and Davis Deluxe tires. I have not cleaned this bike at all. It needs a good cleaning.
Any interest please let me know asap!

0810181003.jpg

0810181003a.jpg

0810181003d.jpg

0810181003b.jpg

0810181003c.jpg

Terry, I will be going to Bicycle Heaven this weekend and I too am from Ohio. I have been to this swap before and you may want to bring it. Good Luck

Hello Terry,
Were you the guy with the super cute little boy at the Pittsburgh swap? If so, I'm sorry I missed the connection. I am the guy who had the casket gurney that your son was super clever to recognize. He seemed to have a great time.
Regards
John

Last edited:
congratulations, for being the owner of such a beautiful bicycle!

By the way, does anyone know or have information on where I can get a front lamp like this for my bike? I really appreciate any information. greetings!

Back