When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the rarest coolest musclebike out there?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Any pre production homemade highriser

My dream is to find a real pre 63 home built bike, the original ones those surfer kids started building in 1958 in Long Beach. My dad remembers Tony Blacks bike, a prewar schwinn with a homemade banana seat " pre persons", if your bike was home built you was King poop and your bike would outclass any 63/64 deluxe. Those are the true original muscle bikes.

Not too rare...columbia playboy 88....

The columbia playboy 88.... Wheelie bars and just a nice juicy bike for the late 60s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 634
Bam! The coolest!!! Well, was cool before I let it sit for 10 years.

Attachments

• DSCN5318.jpg
    DSCN5318.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 545
Oh, Those Pedals !!!

A good friend of mine, Paul (goes by code-name >> bike << on The CABE) allowed me to own them
years ago. Paul (bike) is known for having a good eye AND the uncanny ability to acquire the most
profound, bicycle-related jewels.

Paul has been my source of exotic badges and other treasures for the longest time.

Paul coined the phrase, "It's Only Unobtainable Once .. And Then I Find It."

And because of this asset .. it's a forgivable sin that he uses the term, "smalls" as frequently as he does.

.............. patric cafaro

I know Paul. We did some dealings years back at Copake and Mass. Paul is a great guy. Your right he always comes up with some very nice stuff, different stuff. Maybe put a little bit of hair on those pedals?

Back