• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
20201112_140855-01.jpeg

Bike from the Dead

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oops. Wrong thread post here. Shoulda been on What bike did you ride today.
Oh don't be sorry! Rusty or not, that's a fine set of wheels you got there. Coming from the Rat Rod Bike forum, everyone's got their idea of what a "rat bike" is. You may not see your Partscycle as a rat bike, but it's a sweet old bike, and that's ratty enough for me.

A.S.BOLTNUT

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Although it might not look like a rat at first look, I believe it qualifies as so, received this felt Chief as just the frame,fork and guard ,it was a lil tricky finding bearing cups and a head set to fit it, not sizes I'm used to dealing with also felt built the "Chief " with a 24" wheel set, so I used what I had on hand to get it too a rider, new 26x2" chrome wheels, some fat Frank's I had tucked away also odd ball crank and a chainring from a huffy I believe, the seat I was given buy the same buddy who gave me the frame set , although it looks good and rides well I'm not really sure this bike fits my style?