When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White oval grips - HTF?

-

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Any great demand for these oval grips? I can't seem to find much solid info on them.

Thanks!

1572608766937.png

More uncommon than the black ones.

Last edited:
Here is the bike. Spitfire for $50 - I see quick $ in badge, crank, pedals, and grips but anything could be damaged. The rest of the components & hardware finds its way forward at some point. Who knows what an OA bath would do. I have pics of a similar condition pink/white chainguard I tested last year and it turned out decent.

The bike is 4 hours from me but I have family there if I had to ask for help to secure a find. I can't see enough there to call in a favor and then figure out when I can get it.

1572693896974.png

CL ad says 1962

1572694199503.png

Last edited:
I don't think it's worth your effort being that far away. It can't be a 62, looks like it has the large head badge so 1960 at the latest. Pedals, seat and the grips were changed out at some point.

Back