When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=☆ DX thread ??☆=

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've shown these here before, but the big one is a 47' and the little one is a highly modified 55' juvenile.

Forgot about the black one. It's a 47' spitfire with a very rare 51' nordap motor kit.

20170704_140239.jpg

20170704_140250.jpg

20170704_132612.jpg

20170704_132350.jpg

20180906_141949.jpg

20171013_074749.jpg

Wow , how many do you have. ??

I wish they were all mine ... I have many archived pics that I have saved over the years that are organized to a degree ... some are mine that I've had & sold .. others are ones that caught my eye in person or @ one of our CYCLONE COASTER Sunday rides or something that I found online & belong to somebody else ... I currently have two DX bicycles that are riders .... plus one I need to go through that is a super crusty with the cool Trojan graphics on the tank pictured below .. which I rode very briefly the day I got it .. and a frame or two that I need to sell ... I think these DX frames ride better than the straightbar motorbike frames personally ... If I had the space I'd probably have a few more ... Ridden not Hidden ... Frank

1940 BFG Schwinn DX Crusty tank acid CC.jpg

1940 BFG Schwinn DX Crusty inside tank batteries.jpg

Last edited:
Back