When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bowden Spacelander............Can we talk?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There are one or two as I understand it at Chesnut Hollow not from you. Maybe it would be a good dual purpose trip?

Did you see that Pawn Stars where Chumlee was cruising through some neighborhood and came upon a guy who had a nice Spacelander sitting outside? I think he paid $8000 for it, and it was in great shape, maybe the original owner, but I don't remember.....I always think I want one, but then I think that it is a middleweight and will not be a good rider, and if it is not a good rider, then I am usually out. If one came along at a good price I would pick it up, I do like the look! Can anyone confirm the ride?

Did you see that Pawn Stars where Chumlee was cruising through some neighborhood and came upon a guy who had a nice Spacelander sitting outside? I think he paid $8000 for it, and it was in great shape, maybe the original owner, but I don't remember.....I always think I want one, but then I think that it is a middleweight and will not be a good rider, and if it is not a good rider, then I am usually out. If one came along at a good price I would pick it up, I do like the look! Can anyone confirm the ride?
That's shet was planted...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What I find hilarious is the fact most of you hate a Phantom but would squirt all over this pile....its rare for one reason...nobody bought it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back