When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dear 1937 True Hawthorne Zep Owners

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is this the frame I purchased prior to paint!
It's a pic of the one I have with the fork out, previous owner changed the sprocket because he thought H was for Hawthorn and I added the fenders till I find the dbl ducktails.
1655786098107.png

What lock have you seen on them?

So, does anyone have a photo of the OG ZEP Kick stand, handlebars and Tail light???
Thx,
Bart
Taillight is a Delta Defender painted black. My bike is buried but you may check Dave's site to see if the pics of Marc's old bike show the stand and bars. V/r Shawn

Taillight is a Delta Defender painted black. My bike is buried but you may check Dave's site to see if the pics of Marc's old bike show the stand and bars. V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn,
Thanks Shawn, good news for me as I have a few! I saw a photo of one Zep with a tail light that didn’t have the sidelights!
Bart

It's a pic of the one I have with the fork out, previous owner changed the sprocket because he thought H was for Hawthorn and I added the fenders till I find the dbl ducktails. View attachment 1649434
Interesting, note the screws for the Tanks horn
button! So there are two style tanks???
One with the horn button installed by itself or I’ve seen one other style, horn, batt tray and button, one component installed in these tanks! Anyone know the why the difference?

Anyone have a photo of the OG Kickstand on the 37 Sep? Also looking for Photos of an OG Paint bike!

Thx,
BART

Seems like I've seen a few OG bikes here over the yrs but the search here is a joke, sometimes I can find something easier on the cabe searching google!

Back