When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finished my '41 Columbia F19 Streamline Motobike

-

scrubbinrims

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I had picked this up a few weeks ago and just finished the detailing/upgrading last night adding an accessory Delta "Dominator" light to add interest around those Pope Texas bars where the upper models had a dashboard speedo/clock.
This model was tankless and without electrification and the patina of the pod matched the ivory of the frame nicely and the wing on the side resembles the tank decals.
Love this opalescent blue color, the detail, and the deep sided fenders, so it's a keeper (and maybe one of these days a tank and rack will pop up)!
Chris
F19 Main.jpg
F19 Left.jpg
F19 Profile (1).jpg
F19 Profile (2).jpg
columbia model.jpg

Nice! That Delta light fits right in nicely. I love to see period aftermarket accessories on original paint bikes.

Nice bike Chris. That light on it kinda reminds me of a Mercury Pod bike--cool! V/r Shawn

Thanks guys.
The paint detail on these old Columbias is nothing short of incredible...what it might lack in design, the paint really sets these apart.
These fenders are super cool and I noticed the F9T reproductions do not have the same fender tips...probably not an easy thing to duplicate and corners were cut (pun intended).
Chris

Back