When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestone Light Needed

-

Corn4Life77

On Training Wheels
I have an old Firestone Deluxe Cruiser, which I was told was probably a ‘47 or ‘48, and it’s missing the top of the light. I plan to fix up the bike some (though not restore it), and the light would complete it. Here’s what the light looks like:

AB35409A-9D22-4FF8-8AAE-A5980D867CDD.jpeg

If you can find someone that will lend out their light top, I can 3D scan and reproduce (3D print) it. Maybe its the angle of the photo, but it looks like the front of the light base is somewhat squished in. I can also scan and reproduce the base (sans squished in), if you are interested.
Regards,
Shawn

I don't think the tops are on eBay anymore. I see the pedestals sometimes, though. I saw a complete original light on eBay today for $495.

Contact Mike Burden... [email protected] he is the guy who makes tops & bases selling on eBay as cindi_vette. He also does the lenses...Pappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back