When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hanging some guns on bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Decided to hang the Ranger gun belt on the 36 Ranger. Much better match. The pistols are also"Rangers."

IMG_2152.jpeg
The photo in the spokes is tinker on his Phantom, taken 64 years ago....my, time flies.

Finished the "Paladin " belt today.

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2156.jpeg
Haven't decided which bike to hang it on. The chess knight is already hanging on a bike. I cast a couple of them out of pewter melted out of an old tea set. The remains of the pot is next to the holster.
IMG_2158.jpeg
Pewter casts good and is very hard, unlike lead. One knights on the holster, the other I made into this leather hub shiner .
IMG_2157.jpeg
I started in leather doing bike seats. The first ones looked like crap. Really had time to practice and got into it during the stupid lockdowns. Some good came out of it. Lots of fun.

This one really flipped a switch. Johnny Yuma was one my favorites when the Rebel first aired. I completely forgot about that show! What is the CS for?

Confederate States. Instead of U.S. it's CS. I wanted to do Johnny Yuma, but he carried a sawed off shotgun, not a pistol.

An 1897 Columbia Military Pneumatic Safety Bicycle
That's some serious Bicycle firepower!
IMG_8639.jpeg

An 1897 Columbia Military Pneumatic Safety Bicycle​

Back