When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IRONMAIDEN666XX

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi ..not sure if I fit in this group ..I'm new here , I'm into old and mid school stings and those other Bmx that fly under the radar like rampars and I like old schwinn cruisers ..could someone direct me to the correct thread to find serial info on a late 80s early 90s 20" Schwinn .."sd922698" ..not sure of the model name either ..thanks for any help
IMG_20170925_224614956.jpg

I'm not up to date on these schwinns, but I can tell you everything about the first five or six Iron Maiden records. Saw them about a dozen times as a teenager.

Last edited:
I followed maiden and Ronnie Dio my whole lifeView attachment 683037

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Ya I searched the internet and nothing about a mid school 20" multi speed schwinn ...nothing on the head badge as far as 4 digits ..no other numbers on the bottom bracket or head tube ..I'm at a loss as far as year and model..but looks almost like a seirra

Ya I searched the internet and nothing about a mid school 20" multi speed schwinn ...nothing on the head badge as far as 4 digits ..no other numbers on the bottom bracket or head tube ..I'm at a loss as far as year and model..but looks almost like a seirra

As you can see I mocked it up like a Bmx ..it will be a fun build

Back