When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Huffman/dayton Super Streamline Bike Or Frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you everyone for the input. I know it'll be pricey when one comes around. I can be patient; the 3'Ds always bring rare pieces to the market at some point.
so, I'm still not clear, are you saying that if one comes up you're in the running, or not? I think $10,500 is an old price, it may not be that anymore, though it's hard to tell.
I'm guessing, Shawn, you wouldn't sell yours at $10,500, or would you? John?

So what was a the one that sold for $10,500 like? A pristine completely original example or a meticulous restoration? How was it different from the one that sold at Copake a few years ago? The Copake bike seems like it was a screaming deal. I think I would be the buyer for a solid project bike priced between the Copake price and the $10,500 bike Scott mentions.

so, I'm still not clear, are you saying that if one comes up you're in the running, or not? I think $10,500 is an old price, it may not be that anymore, though it's hard to tell.
I'm guessing, Shawn, you wouldn't sell yours at $10,500, or would you? John?

My blue 1937 Streamline would be my last bike I would sell, so 10K wouldn’t even be considered for it. Not that the bike wouldn’t be worth more or less than the 10k. My 38 is unattainable (rare) as far as bicycles are, so it has no price too. My primer one is extra so it will sell someday after I restore it, but I am in no hurry. But I will check the wanted post on The Cabe before I put it up for sale.

The Huffman Super Streamline bicycle has very hard to find (rare) parts and the 1937 bike has specific parts that are required to make the bikes complete. So a 1937 with all the correct parts could be up there in price.

John
37-4.jpg
37-5.jpg

I've talked to Marty, He's also indicated he wouldn't let his 38 go. value isn't something you set by how much someone will pay, it's set by how much it will take for someone to let go, and with these, no one is letting go, at least for now. even Marc has indicated that though he needs money, everything he has is for sale...except the Huffman Streamlines.
I get e-mails, or private messages all the time from people saying they want one, and expecting I have a few extra. there are no extra, I have mine, these guys have theirs, and that's all there are.
the easiest solution is to find a Firestone, or Safety Streamline.

I paid 157 for a house painted one back in 98. Sold it for $1500 thought I killed the fatted calf. Then last year there was the safety at a local auction. Do I have had my hands on two of them in Peoria, il. If there are only a dozen or so , is peoria a hot bed for these?

Back