When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I've got Cycle Truck questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MTGeorge

Finally riding a big boys bike
What's this on the top tube of my cycle truck? Did they have a 2 speed option? The rear wheel strikes me as correct for the bike but what do I know. Also did the all come with Schwinn Cycle Truck badges? This one was found with an Excellsior badge.
20161114_200902.jpg
20161114_200838.jpg
20161114_200845.jpg
20161114_202440.jpg

Reactions: REC
Somebody swapped the badge. Always cycletruck badges until the mid/late 50's,when they went to the standatd schwinn badge. The nut,welded to the top tibe is for a top bracket to a large cycletruck basket. Small basket cycletrucks didn't have them,or need them.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

''Always cycletruck badges until the mid/late 50's,when they went to the standatd schwinn badge"

Not true, my prewar CT came with a BFG badge and BFG tires ORIGINAL.
Don't have a pic. of the badge right now, kinda hard to take one with all the license plates and basket in the way

IMG_1869.JPG

Rustystone didn't mention that his CT ALSO has the 2 speed option! His is a really nice bike!

REC

Back