When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local Bicycle Shop NJ - Ebay Seller?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please say you did not pay with PayPal F&F
No I didn't.
Because he wanted to dump this misleading listing as quick as possible and so he agreed to pay the fees as service protection plan payment.

Which I need to check that he paid the fees...damn it'd be like him to promise and not deliver again...

Last edited:
No I didn't.
Because he want to dump this misleading listing as quick as possible he agreed to pay the fees.

Which I need to check that he paid the fees...damn it'd be like him to promise and not deliver again...
Then I would certainly try to open a claim with PayPal......you should be covered

Then I would certainly try to open a claim with PayPal......you should be covered
I've done that for a partial refund of the defective tire and its now unmatchable mate only.
He accepted but wanted me to be responsible for the return freight.
Shipped them out tiday as per PayPal directions.

Who does that...oh, I know.
Welcome to Reed's retail world.
Screw maintaining a good sellers reputation.

Losing your effin mind over there. All you have to do is return the wheels for a full refund like anyone else. Stop whining jesus h christ

Ive never had such an incompetent return process in over 20,000 sales. I offered to pay freight both ways plus the full cost from the get go. But you had to be a dic k

Why communicating with me here. That's why there is a Pm method.

So you know numbb nutts
PayPal gave directions to ship back the tires and I did.

IMG_20240329_163931.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back