When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My custom bed bike build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ha! No, sadly, I think it has now left my visions, dreams and desires! For I know, I succeeded in making it a reality, that man can do anything! Lol. I wheeled it out into the forest behind my house, stripped her of the essentials and left her.

As you know, I spent a copious amount of time trying to locate the infamous original Bed bike but never located it. So yesterday, my colleague told me he went to a local transportation museum (about an hour away) and took pics of all the bicycles in it. He knew I created a Bed bike and saw one there!
Low and behold, THE Bed bike in all of its glory was there on display!! I could not believe it! Actually, a few of George Steinlauf’s bikes were there! I now have a field trip planned!

E16FB2D0-B45B-48BF-8FCF-2C00697B9F89.jpeg

02BFD99B-071D-4064-8709-E55FC7DF796D.jpeg

1A566C69-95F6-4277-8E7C-3451EDB0FDD4.jpeg

1CF4F795-FAEF-4A6A-BC14-2150FEFC91FF.jpeg

2AB7204F-987D-4EB1-A180-0EAA95E4E142.jpeg

As you know, I spent a copious amount of time trying to locate the infamous original Bed bike but never located it. So yesterday, my colleague told me he went to a local transportation museum (about an hour away) and took pics of all the bicycles in it. He knew I created a Bed bike and saw one there!
Low and behold, THE Bed bike in all of its glory was there on display!! I could not believe it! Actually, a few of George Steinlauf’s bikes were there! I now have a field trip planned!

View attachment 1390571

View attachment 1390572

View attachment 1390573

View attachment 1390574

View attachment 1390575
It looks like that first one began life (the bike parts) as a late '30s Shelby! V/r Shawn

View attachment 1390571

View attachment 1390572

View attachment 1390573

View attachment 1390574

View attachment 1390575
Don you should see if they will let you air it up & at least sit on it for a pic. Worth a shot at least .... if you show them your try at it they might.

Back