When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pet peeves

-
Come home after long day at work and your puppy has eaten every left shoe you own and ate a hole in your bed...😫😯😎😭
That's weird with just the left shoe🤔
Chico always chews the heels where they meet your ankles (wear mostly mid tops or sometimes low cuts) & for some reason he has avoided my Dr Martens work boots & My favorite pair of Converses. Luckily for him 🙄😒

That's weird with just the left shoe🤔
Chico always chews the heels where they meet your ankles (wear mostly mid tops or sometimes low cuts) & for some reason he has avoided my Dr Martens work boots & My favorite pair of Converses. Luckily for him 🙄😒
She only eats the front part of shoes so toes stick out..... Mexican street dog

She only eats the front part of shoes so toes stick out..... Mexican street dogView attachment 1452609
Cute pooch but she'd get muzzled after 3 pairs. I had to do Chico that way to keep him from eating stuff of mine. I think he has learned some if he chews his blankets, pillow up then he eventually won't have it & chewin' daddy's stuff gets his 🤬whipped. Lost 1 xbox one game controller, chewed the corner off my wolf throw blanket my grandma Mae R.I.P gave me years ago and a few other things. Sadly he has a hard plastic ball he can't bite through & a kong ball + I used to buy him $18 dollar chew bones that would take ages to gnaw down to nothing (he'd drop'em or sling them into you) 🤬OUCH❗

Cute pooch but she'd get muzzled after 3 pairs. I had to do Chico that way to keep him from eating stuff of mine. I think he has learned some if he chews his blankets, pillow up then he eventually won't have it & chewin' daddy's stuff gets his 🤬whipped. Lost 1 xbox one game controller, chewed the corner off my wolf throw blanket my grandma Mae R.I.P gave me years ago and a few other things. Sadly he has a hard plastic ball he can't bite through & a kong ball + I used to buy him $18 dollar chew bones that would take ages to gnaw down to nothing (he'd drop'em or sling them into you) 🤬OUCH❗
Forgot about the 5 TV remotes she's eatin...

Forgot about the 5 TV remotes she's eatin...
Ohhh Hell No❗ Chico ate 1 of my Samsung smart tv remotes. I got the to the point where enough was enough or he'd be an outside dog house dog. Given he was less than 2 but he has to learn; stubborn asshat that he is

Latest pet peeve...
Overuse of not only the word "important" but the butchered Cockney Glottal stop version now
pervasive in academia and especially female NPR radio personalities.... "Impor unt"....
The Brits have been doing the "glottal stop" for decades, maybe centuries...originally a
lower class or cockney 'thang'... However of late, Americans over emphasize words like,
and especially "Important" robbing from the British cockney slang and thinking they're on
to something original, and also overusing it in all editorializing nonsense spewed out. annoyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

People that yell at me, when I’m overtaking them on the bike path, for not yelling at them, “ON YOUR LEFT!”
Look, I’m not going to yell at every person I pass, “ON YOUR LEFT!”
I can tell you’re a dumb ass, as I’m assessing the approaching situation, so I know just how much room I need to give your wobbling ass, so I’m around you and gone by the time you even realized I was there.
So, don’t yell at me, because I didn’t yell at you, “ON YOUR LEFT!”
The strategic stealth approach works better for me.
I can tell your a sketchy rider/pedestrian just by looking at you.
Be aware of your surroundings, and you won’t need to be yelled at, “ON YOUR LEFT!”

People that yell at me, when I’m overtaking them on the bike path, for not yelling at them, “ON YOUR LEFT!”
I can tell you’re a dumb ass, as I’m assessing the approaching situation, so I know just how much room I need to give your wobbling ass, so I’m around you and gone by the time you even realized I was there.
Be aware of your surroundings, and you won’t need to be yelled at, “ON YOUR LEFT!”
Totally with you! 9 times out of 10 when I yell "On your Left" people move to the left then as I brush them with my elbow I hear them say "Oh, ON your left" Don't get me started with dogs on retractable leashes and unsupervised toddlers on busy multi use paths.... I've stopped using the paths around here unless off hours during the week....

This is typical volume for an afternoon or a weekend... I wish I was kidding. Good to see people out and about but completely unrideable! Pic is pre lockdown in March 2020. Looks the same now just littered with disposable masks

BeltlineSaturday.0.jpg

Kinda the reason I put a bell on my riders that's within close reach of my index finger....When there is an enemy ship ahead, I just give it quick flick and that usually does the trick. ....but Im with you, Im not yelling "on your left" ever....this isnt tour de france and Im not lance arm-n-hammer.

Back