Post your klunker pics here!

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

birdzgarage

I live for the CABE
Oct 30, 2016
Quartz hill ca

Most klunkers are built to cruise the streets or for display.i keep improving on mine so that they are fully capable of getting to the places that I go on my #specializedcambercarboncomp29er. When you can stand up on a long curvey downhill run and completely forget your piloting a collection of vintage parts that were never ment to work together,its done.and that is very satisfying.

SBBert

On Training Wheels
Aug 4, 2020
Santa Barbara
80's Star Cruiser

Star Cruiser Original 1.jpg

Finally I was able to make myself a Cruiser BMX.

Star Cruiser BMX 1.jpg

Star Cruiser BMX 2sm.jpg

Legislator

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Mar 27, 2020
Portland OR
That star cruiser is sweet! Always wanted one of those star chainwheels, let me know if you're interested in letting it go.

I just bought a 1983 Stumpjumper Sport that's actually my size and almost 100% OG. It won't stay that way for long (probably keep the original parts though), but it does ride great!

Keep klunking, with the rubber side down!
70d650f00e5d748f30227a8ab304a09c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KingSized HD
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Legislator

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Mar 27, 2020
Portland OR
I appreciate the thought, but though I love the way older frames ride, I love the way new parts work, and have as always been more of a hot rodder than a restoration person.

I'll keep it mountain, and the bull moose bars are staying, but I've broken too many freewheel hub axles in my time, and love a good clutch derailleur. Plus, this thing won't be a garage bike, and I've already gone OTB on it once ;).

I have a stash of weird old ATB bits that have been waiting for a new home, but my current thinking is 1 x 11 shimano XT or XTR, vintage cranks, weird vintage brakes, OG White Industries tracker hubs laced to Velocity Cliffhangers with expensive Sapim spokes, tubeless gumwall tires, and endless wheelies.

See y'all on the trail!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr. Monkeyarms
This ad goes away when you register for an account!