When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premier Cycle Works / Chicago

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That sure is one clean mead, if you ever want to let it go, let me know. Where was the bike found?

That sure is one clean mead, if you ever want to let it go, let me know. Where was the bike found?
I bought this at an auction in PA. The story is that the parents of a young man bought this bike for him. The young man died in 1912 (is the date I am told) and it hung in the family barn until the mom died in 1959. At that time a great nephew acquired the bike and hung it in his garage until it sold at auction. I have cleaned it up and removed the rust. The nickel plating doesn't shine but it the plated parts are in great shape. The bike came apart with no issues (no rusted immovable nuts and bolts). The frame is clean and free of major rust both inside and outside of the frame. All of the bearings in the head, crank and pedals are in great shape. A truly rare thing to find a bike like this in such great condition! The only thing I am doing to this bike is cleaning it up and replacing the spokes on the original wood wheels and having Robert Dean make new tires for it.

This is one I had awhile back. Believed to be circa 1915 in a great original blue color and original nickel plating.

Back