When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regarding the HD bike thread and deleting posts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
All I want is for a thread to evolve, not dissolve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just enjoyed the part where the price went from 5000 to 12000 and then we were all apparently a bunch of children here on the cabe..... yet I only saw childish behavior from one party. If I can't have it at this price I'm going to cock block everyone else.. The thread devolved when the f bombs got dropped. I don't care how long you have been in the hobby or what you know blah blah blah..I know more blahblah..show respect on both sides of the fence.. its just a bicycle... In the end get the jest cause yer a grown a** man and move on...don't have a freak out I'm going to take my toys and go home screw everyone eles i didnt get my way moment...
That in the end makes this hobby and everyone in it look bad. Remember, positive human interaction will get you places...

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate the help I've got from seasoned collectors but don't act like I need to sacrifice my first born to obtain it sometimes. Sharing the knowledge helps grow the hobby... and isn't that the point? Is this hobby supposed to kick the bucket when you do? I believe there is no such thing as a stupid question but some give major attitudes or act put out ( if they even answer) when asked even the most mundane of questions. We all started somewhere. .we were all new at some point. . Somebody helped most of us in the beginning... ain't we a family of sorts?.. dysfunctional as they all are.. but still.. little brothers annoy big brothers. ..

Last edited:
And some big brothers enjoy tormenting little brothers.

Everybody seems to have thrown an opinion into the hat here, so here's mine; Madness 7, on the CABE (just like any other website) there's a learning curve, the more seniority a member has, the farther along that curve they are. Yes, seniority carries weight (and rightly so.) While everyone is allowed an opinion, the admin has the last word, regardless. Nothing personal here, but for someone who's been a member for only 8 months to come on here and start telling people how things ought to be run, well, truth be told, you're probably on thin ice with a lot of members already( without even knowing it) in spite of your well-meaning intent. Why not just have a seat now, enjoy the show, and let the mods do their thing? Everyone's happier that way in the long run, but it is, of course, your call.

I've been here for awhile and I still dont know crap. I am still trying to find out what kind of bars those are and how much would a pair cost i that condition.

Been on here longer than you Duck. I left before too, but have since come back. But it's the same old show Duck. A lot of people are tired of it, but nothing changes. I'm not telling anyone what to do. I opened a discussion as to why a thread is shut down instead of shutting the offending members down. That's all. And the only thing I've come up with is that this place is just the way it is, new members or old members be damned.

And trust me, I don't take things personally. I don't care about being on thin ice with members.

Seriously, why would anyone worry about that?

If I need information, I find it. Or pm a member. Never had any issues with doing that.

I've been here for awhile and I still dont know crap. I am still trying to find out what kind of bars those are and how much would a pair cost i that condition.
Next time I talk to Crap, I'll be sure to tell him to introduce himself, to you.

Been on here longer than you Duck. I left before too, but have since come back. But it's the same old show Duck. A lot of people are tired of it, but nothing changes. I'm not telling anyone what to do. I opened a discussion as to why a thread is shut down instead of shutting the offending members down. That's all. And the only thing I've come up with is that this place is just the way it is, new members or old members be damned.

And trust me, I don't take things personally. I don't care about being on thin ice with members.

Seriously, why would anyone worry about that?

If I need information, I find it. Or pm a member. Never had any issues with doing that.

Whatever dude- it's only my opinion.

Back