When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

-

Classic Cool Rides

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
Hello CABE'rs!! >>> The DATE is set -- Saturday MARCH 3rd -- NEW NAME !
This is our 3rd Event here at the DragWay!! --- Now In our 2nd Year--
Time for a New Name (fitting for a Dragstrip Location) >>>>>>>> "PEDAL to the METAL" :cool:
Same March weekend as Last Year when we had our inaugural Swap and attracted over 40+ Bicycle Vendors!!
Mark your calendars........ It's ONLY 7 weeks away! (1 month after the Charlotte Hurricane Coasters Event --
and 4 weeks ahead of Get-A-Grip Event in Cleveland TN)
The SouthEast gets 3 HUGE Events back-to-back-to-back....ALL 4 weeks apart... over the next 3 months
Hope to see YOU there!! Cheers!! CCR Dave
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03.18 FLYER.jpg

I hope you all are getting your Swap Meet goodies lined-up for the multiple SE US Events coming up very soon!!
Charlotte NC is ONLY 3 weeks away ...... then THIS Event in Commerce GA ....... then 3 weeks after that, it's Get-A-Grip in Cleveland TN !!
I've been to all of these in the past couple years..... and they are ALL worth coming to! See you there! Cheers! CCR Dave

In one of Charlie Daniels famous Hit songs ....... he sings: "The South is Gonna do it again"!
In this case...... the South IS Doing IT!! >>> putting-on 3 GREAT Swap Meets in an 8-Week span!!
Starting with Charlotte, NC's Hurricane Show & Swap Meet on SAT. FEB. 3rd.....
Then THIS Commerce, GA "PEDAL to the METAL" Swap Meet SAT. MARCH 3rd.....
Followed by the "GET-A-GRIP" in Cleveland, TN -- 3 weeks AFTER the "Pedal to the Metal" Swap meet.....
I hope you all are getting your Swap Meet goodies lined-up for the multiple SE US Events coming up very soon!!
Charlotte NC is ONLY 2 weeks away ...... then THIS Event in Commerce GA (4 weeks later) ....... then 3 weeks after that, it's Get-A-Grip in Cleveland TN !!
I've been to all of these in the past couple years..... and they are ALL worth coming to!
Hope to See you there! ******* Cheers! CCR Dave

Only 4 weeks away !!!
I spoke to quite a bunch of folks today, who I saw at the Hurricane Coasters Show & Swap meet earlier today..... and passed out flyer for this Swap Meet.
It sounds like a good number of folks from the Carolinas will be heading to Commerce, GA! That's GREAT news!
Mark your calendars! Hope to see YOU here on March 3rd! Cheers!! CCR Dave

Mr. Dave, will you have another show only tint setup?

Hello Todd! >>>> SURE, I can make that happen! I don't have the workforce to pull-off Awards for Show Bikes..... BUT with over 250+ other vendors there for the Cars, and Motorcycles, and everything else you could name ....... There will be PLENTY of folks there to check out the SHOW Bikes !!
IF you or anybody else is just coming to Display a Bike in the Show Tent ....... that would be $6.00 at the main entrance gate.......
Otherwise ....... IF you are getting a $20 space OR $30 Early Bird space (ALL-the-space-you-need!) You can just wheel it down to the End Cap (2nd LANE away from the Grassy Area!! Looking forward to seeing you there! CCR Dave

Old Skool BMX Fans and Early Daze MTB/Klunkers Fans should be happy about this Post!!
I've been in contact over the last few days with calls or in-person conversations with a number of folks inquiring about coming to sell and/or coming to buy in these categories .......
I have CL ads in surrounding markets for this Pedal to the Metal Event. And from those ads I've been contacted by MOMBAT's Sam Archer who could possibly be bringing a truck and trailer down from Statesville, NC. The Musuem of Mountain Bikes is thinning out some excess Early MTB and other relics that don't quite fit into their Museum known as MOMBAT. I talked with the guys from Charlotte area's CYCO Inc. who specialize in Muscle Bikes and Old Skool BMX.
I met with Justin of Pork Chop BMX in Cartersville, GA today ..... and while it's doubtful they will set-up to sell .....they may make a trip to buy some Old Skool BMX goodies. The Western NC area along with Charlotte area seems to be coming on strong with the relatively easy 2 1/2 - 3hr trip to Commerce.
I've been getting a number of callers from those areas planning to be here.
My gut feeling is this Event should surpass the consistent 40+ Vintage Bike Vendors this March!
I know that TN and ALA and SC will be represented here, as well ....... I hope YOU are making plans to be here!
Plenty of Motels at exit # 149 at I-85 to stay just minutes away for the Very Early Sat morning start.
It's getting CLOSE! I feel the FUN in the air! ......... Cheers! CCR Dave ............(Picture Below taken at the March 2017 Event here)
SWAP MARCH SKYWAY 2.jpg

Back