SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

Discussion in 'Swap Meets, Events, Rides' started by Classic Cool Rides, Jan 5, 2018.

1. #1 Posted Jan 5, 2018

Finally riding a big boys bike

Hello CABE'rs!! >>> The DATE is set -- Saturday MARCH 3rd -- NEW NAME !
    This is our 3rd Event here at the DragWay!! --- Now In our 2nd Year--
    Time for a New Name (fitting for a Dragstrip Location) >>>>>>>> "PEDAL to the METAL" :cool:
    Same March weekend as Last Year when we had our inaugural Swap and attracted over 40+ Bicycle Vendors!!
    Mark your calendars........ It's ONLY 7 weeks away! (1 month after the Charlotte Hurricane Coasters Event --
    and 4 weeks ahead of Get-A-Grip Event in Cleveland TN)
    The SouthEast gets 3 HUGE Events back-to-back-to-back....ALL 4 weeks apart... over the next 3 months
    Hope to see YOU there!! Cheers!! CCR Dave
    VINTAGE SWAP 3.03.18 FLYER.jpg

2. #2 Posted Jan 13, 2018

I hope you all are getting your Swap Meet goodies lined-up for the multiple SE US Events coming up very soon!!
    Charlotte NC is ONLY 3 weeks away ...... then THIS Event in Commerce GA ....... then 3 weeks after that, it's Get-A-Grip in Cleveland TN !!
    I've been to all of these in the past couple years..... and they are ALL worth coming to! See you there! Cheers! CCR Dave

1973rx3, mike j and Sprockets like this.
  3. #3 Posted Jan 20, 2018 at 8:44 PM

In one of Charlie Daniels famous Hit songs ....... he sings: "The South is Gonna do it again"!
    In this case...... the South IS Doing IT!! >>> putting-on 3 GREAT Swap Meets in an 8-Week span!!
    Starting with Charlotte, NC's Hurricane Show & Swap Meet on SAT. FEB. 3rd.....
    Then THIS Commerce, GA "PEDAL to the METAL" Swap Meet SAT. MARCH 3rd.....
    Followed by the "GET-A-GRIP" in Cleveland, TN -- 3 weeks AFTER the "Pedal to the Metal" Swap meet.....
    I hope you all are getting your Swap Meet goodies lined-up for the multiple SE US Events coming up very soon!!
    Charlotte NC is ONLY 2 weeks away ...... then THIS Event in Commerce GA (4 weeks later) ....... then 3 weeks after that, it's Get-A-Grip in Cleveland TN !!
    I've been to all of these in the past couple years..... and they are ALL worth coming to!
    Hope to See you there! ******* Cheers! CCR Dave

Sprockets likes this.