When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking for a Shelby Airflow or Hiawatha Arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few bikes
pix 033.jpg

pix 033.jpg

JOIN THE CLUB!! Been after one for many years and have missed a few including a completely original paint one that was gorgeous. Still on the lookout... and not afraid of the price tag for the right bike.

Yep. Everyone would love to have one. I just want a toned down version, badged as an eagle or flying cloud without a tank. Rob.

You mean like my 36 Eagle? Let's talk!

attachment.php

attachment.php

To be honest, the only reason I would consider selling, is because I'm tired of hunting for a tank.

Last edited:
I need to revive my Shelby thread i think...? How about this one i recently restored? Sorry about my messy garage in the background.

View attachment 195716

View attachment 195716
i reelly like this one . you did i super nice job on this one as allways from bicycle larry
I need to revive my Shelby thread i think...? How about this one i recently restored? Sorry about my messy garage in the background.

View attachment 195716

View attachment 195716

Last edited:
Back