When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN TRAILER,,,all my parts.. and bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mark: Sorry to hear about your loss. You can buy a wireless driveway motion sensor alarm. You can get them at Harbor Freight, Amazon or Walmart, I have two with the range of 1/4 mile also two with the range of 400 feet. Make sure you set the senor high enough so the neighborhood dogs won't set the alarm off. My problem is the deer sets them off all the time. Just something to think about-- Dave

thank you....so far no luck. I check around....it Is gone but won’t be forgotten. Really sucks. Insurance seems to cover it all but it’s all that time getting parts. Really sucks. Yes alarms and a wheel lock great advise that will be on my list...

Unfortunately cops don't care about stolen trailers, too hard to find, plates are changed...etc
I always chain my wheels and use a lock on the hitch.

pee-wee-herman-bike-for-sale-2.gif

View attachment 734697 View attachment 734698 yep I fell in to the got my sh—t stolen today... woke up this morning and wham it’s gone.. my trailer badges bikes parts seats you snake it. Guess no march swap for me this year....beware in Oregon Washington are especially. Tubs of parts and bikes were great ne and now into some crack heads hands so if you see antique and vintage parts for sale think of me and let me know I’ll tell you if they are mine.. I got pics. of some..,
Very sorry to hear about your loss.That truly sux...We should pray for them. Yes pray..pray that they loose control of their POS van, and they crash and burn.

Sorry to hear about your bikes and trailer getting stolen. I hate a thief!

I got some wireless cameras for Christmas I will install them this weekend. I already have most of my bikes tied together with cables and locks, my trailers are locked to. You just never know but a few motion detector cameras with built in alerts could help stop the theft of the bikes.

Last edited:
Ha ....pee wee too cool ...you know I feel like pee wee...looking for these SOB..lol.... yep, if nothing else I’ve learned a valuable lesson if they want the stuff their gonna get it.. and definitely surveillance and wheel lock.. I get paranoid about my 71 TA sitting outside....and even parking my 68 out side or riding my bikes is ther anything safe anymore...
Unfortunately cops don't care about stolen trailers, too hard to find, plates are changed...etc
I always chain my wheels and use a lock on the hitch.

View attachment 735863[/QUOTE

My 72 Chevy 4x4 sits on the street. I worry the same. I bought a battery disconnect and a also gonna put a inline under dash kill switch but like you said if the want it they’ll take it. Sad state of affairs.

View attachment 734697 View attachment 734698 yep I fell in to the got my sh—t stolen today... woke up this morning and wham it’s gone.. my trailer badges bikes parts seats you snake it. Guess no march swap for me this year....beware in Oregon Washington are especially. Tubs of parts and bikes were great ne and now into some crack heads hands so if you see antique and vintage parts for sale think of me and let me know I’ll tell you if they are mine.. I got pics. of some..,
Damn! Mark, I hate to hear it! I'll keep my eyes peeled when around town. There's a huge everyday fleamart in Beavertown near me where stuff could show up. A large contingent of beater motor homes, trailers and vans, living on the street behind. A few weeks ago I was standing in line at the Bimart next door to this when a guy trying to break in fell through Bimarts roof. Satisfying to see the instant cop rodeo! They busted him hiding nearby. I hope you get your trailer and some bikes back! Brad

Thanks that would be great... it would be a large amount of schwinn and a few prewar Shelby’s tons of misc. boy its thick out here every day they get kicked out then move somewhere else.. sad

Thanks that would be great... it would be a large amount of schwinn and a few prewar Shelby’s tons of misc. boy its thick out here every day they get kicked out then move somewhere else.. sad
I just checked local CL. Thought I saw something in xxxxxx (classified) Never mind, it was a known Caber:cool:

Last edited:
Back