When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell June 4, 2023!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had much time for bikes lately... been consumed with training/competing with the dog for the last few months. I did add some wheels to the family fleet. Our first foray into the world of e bikes is a gift for my wife and we're hoping most days will replace the gas burner for carpool. Atlanta has put a huge emphasis on creating a more bike friendly city and has invested heavily in bike lanes and multi use paths making commuting by bike whether traditional or electric a viable solution.... finally!

IMG_7778.jpg

I do have an oldie waiting just up the road at @onecatahula's place. Pete was gracious enough to grab it from @buck hughes when he passed through Ohio recently. Hoping to grab it this week!

Last edited:
Another bike pulled out of storage last week (my parents' bikes in the background :). I believe it is from 1958. Love the "License plate" (I also put the 1971 Orange Krate up on the Deal No Deal site this weekend that I shared last weekend because of all the encouragement I received to sell it) Thanks for all the support!

1. IMG_9345.jpg

2. IMG_9343.jpg

3. IMG_9344.jpg

4 70734105100__5CA8BB8E-2426-4C38-B008-90F5C86DC9F1.jpg

IMG_9349 (1).jpg

Another bike pulled out of storage last week (my parents' bikes in the background :). I believe it is from 1958. Love the "License plate" (I also put the 1971 Orange Krate up on the Deal No Deal site this weekend that I shared last weekend because of all the encouragement I received to sell it) Thanks for all the support!

View attachment 1849397

View attachment 1849398

View attachment 1849399

View attachment 1849400

View attachment 1849401

The Hollywood is a 1966 model. Any first generation Camaros in storage? 🙃

Last edited:
The Hollywood is a 1966 model. And first generation Camaros in storage? 🙃
Well that just shows what a newbie I am!! It was my sister's childhood bike, so she would've been 8 when she got it and 11 at the time of the "license plate" :) Oh, and let me go check on that Camaro, I'll see if there's one buried back there...!!! JK lol My dad did drive a model T though - man would I love to see that

Haven't had much time for bikes lately... been consumed with training/competing with the dog for the last few months. I did add some wheels to the family fleet. Our first foray into the world of e bikes is a gift for my wife and we're hoping most days will replace the gas burner for carpool. Atlanta has put a huge emphasis on creating a more bike friendly city and has invested heavily in bike lines and multi use paths making commuting by bike whether traditional or electric a viable solution.... finally!

View attachment 1849292

I do have an oldie waiting just up the road at @onecatahula's place. Pete was gracious enough to grab it from @buck hughes when he passed through Ohio recently. Hoping to grab it this week!
Lets see some dog pictures!

NICE! What brand ebike is that? My son just got hired on with Lectric. A whole new world to me! (oh and a dog pic :)

View attachment 1849473
It's a Radwagon 4 by Radpower. New to me as well. There is a local company designed by a Georgia Tech grad here in Atlanta... I'd always rather buy local but their similar cargo bike was $1k more. A little steep for a first endeavor. Pretty impressed thus far although it's quite heavy! Will post some updates once we get more use out of it. We have a number of friends that have pretty much replaced the mini van with them as kid haulers. Excited for the possibilities for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back