When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....7/23/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
found nice seat for side walk bike/ tricycle

100_1301.JPG

I've been on the road a lot lately so not much bike stuff but did manage to get this FM cover. I'm a pretty serious philatelist so this scratches two itches with one stroke! V/r Shawn

View attachment 648824

Would you sell the FM envelope I have a 1913 FM BIKE and I was raised a Illinois river rat. I also have FM BI'll heads from Hub Cycle Co. I would trade. I sent on to Redline he posted it.

Acquired this 30`s s t r e a m l i n e d buddy seat. Seemed to work well with my 1938 streamlined all original Flyte.
Stamped as follows : PAL SEAT
trade mark reg.
made by
LILY SPECIALTY CO.
Ferndale Mich. 20 USA
Patents pending
OView attachment 649342 View attachment 649343 f course, highly illegal today in so many ways!!!

Beautiful bike and amazing paint match on the seat......looks like it came from the factory that way!

Would you sell the FM envelope I have a 1913 FM BIKE and I was raised a Illinois river rat. I also have FM BI'll heads from Hub Cycle Co. I would trade. I sent on to Redline he posted it.

If you have any '20 FM documents I'd be interested. V/r Shawn

Back