When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the top 2 bikes on your bucket list?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still looking for that elusive 1982 black 10 speed King Sting. Wanted one since I was 14! I have a silver one but 14 year old me loved the black with gold components.
Also would like a nice original B-6 in an unusual color combination someday.

Pics are borrowed but you get the point. I have hope in my heart, but considering how much people want for either of them I have low expectations honestly. ....but a man should always dream. If I found either, just like my others, I would keep them for the rest of my life.

On the Airflow, I have never seen a color combo I didnt like...
The Schwinn, the green on green is an absolute must.

airflow.jpg

green and green.jpg

"On the Airflow, I have never seen a color combo I didnt like..."

I'm with you on this as well...but I like this one!
(pic borrowed)

View attachment 1617969

even patina'd...they look so cool! (pic borrowed)

View attachment 1617970
Truthfully, you know my taste and I REALLY want a crusty one but considering how much they're worth, they almost always get restored if the paint isnt an 8 out of 10. I know chances are low....VERY low, but a man can dream.

Truthfully, you know my taste and I REALLY want a crusty one but considering how much they're worth, they almost always get restored if the paint isnt an 8 out of 10. I know chances are low....VERY low, but a man can dream.
Dream on my Brother...dreams don't cost a penny...
I would love to see you end up w/ one, that bike would be a well-loved prize in your collection! 👍

Dream on my Brother...dreams don't cost a penny...
I would love to see you end up w/ one, that bike would be a well-loved prize in your collection! 👍
I dont think people realize how valued my bikes are in my heart. Passion, love and persistence pays off but its still not worth a dime so you have to find a way to bridge that gap.

I dont think people realize how valued my bikes are in my heart. Passion, love and persistence pays off but its still not worth a dime so you have to find a way to bridge that gap.
I get it, Chris...totally. I feel the same about certain pieces in my collection...sentimental beats monetary in my book...
You are a wonderful caretaker for the Gems you have rescued...

I have them. A 1974 Schwinn Sports Tourer in Kool Lemon (with factory correct original parts)

and Schwinndemoniums 1961 Mark 4 Jaguar.

those are the bikes I really wanted. The Jaguar more so than the Sports Tourer but I'm very thankful and blessed to have both. Other bikes I think are cool but not necessarily bucket list bikes are a Coppertone middleweight (Like a typhoon or jaguar etc), a Super LeTour (just to have a real nice lightweight road bike that isn't a chromoly frame) and a king sized Schwinn American. I did want a whizzer until I found out how much they cost and cost for parts etc....and wouldn't mind riding a big wheel/oridinary/penny farthing bike but I'm not sure I have to own one. I also think finding a nice original Schwinn Superior would be fun too, just because I really like the story on those.

Back