When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

whizzers and motorized bikes

-

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
militarymonarks post about his upcomming motorized project got me thinking, so I've decided to start a thread asking you guys to show off your motorized bicycles and whizzers.
if you plan on building one, feel free to post what your ideas are and how you plan on going about it.
with times like they are and the instability of gas prices I've been thinking about getting one of the little 80cc chineese engine kits and putting it on a bike to ride around.
anyway I'd love to see them!
Scott:cool:

here is my 1950's hoffman german moped. its 3spd suicide shift 26 inch tires. its complete.

Mark You're bike is even cooler in person. Could somone help me post a picture of my NE5 Whizzer. My Photobucket account is screwed up.

1950 Indian

Here is a pic of my 1950 Indian bicycle with Cyclemaster Motor Wheel. 25.7 cc, .6 HP made in England.
IndianCyclemasterL-1.jpg

Last edited:
63 Jag Mk IV with a Free Spirit engine kit. Many accessories.

Attachments

• Jagbugsm08.jpg
    Jagbugsm08.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Jagbugsm013.jpg
    Jagbugsm013.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 56
Back