When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Worksman M2600 in CT - will ship

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Allrounderco

I live for the CABE
Here is a great example of the American made Worksman industrial bicycle. This model has the optional HD tubes and tires, giving it a stated load capacity of 500lbs.

This bicycle is SUPER CLEAN! I believe it to be a 1984, and is looking extremely good for its age - no doubt a testament to the build quality. There's a lot of chrome here, and it gleams. There are the typical chips in the finish from use . I've treated them to remove any rust, but I don't believe in touch-ups. If you do (and are good at it), you can make this look even better.

It's a big bike - presumably for the bigger rider, although with it's 20" frame size, I'm able to ride it very comfortably at my 5'5" and 77cm PBH. There's a lot of seatpost, if you're taller. This bike also has the optional 9" rise tall handlebars. If you don't need the insane load capacity, but just want a cool, US made bike, these make great cruisers. This one rides nicely, and with its slack geometry, it's easy to handle.

Local pickup encouraged and preferred - Hartford County, CT

I will pack and ship for actual cost of transport (BikeFlights or ShipBike) plus $25.

P1100376.JPG

P1100377.JPG

P1100378.JPG

P1100379.JPG

P1100380.JPG

P1100381.JPG

P1100382.JPG

P1100383.JPG

P1100384.JPG

P1100385.JPG

P1100387.JPG

\

Last edited:
Here is a great example of the American made Worksman industrial bicycle. This model has the optional HD tubes and tires, giving it a stated load capacity of 500lbs.

This bicycle is SUPER CLEAN! I believe it to be a 1984, and is looking extremely good for its age - no doubt a testament to the build quality. There's a lot of chrome here, and it gleams. There are the typical chips in the finish from use . I've treated them to remove any rust, but I don't believe in touch-ups. If you do (and are good at it), you can make this look even better.

It's a big bike - presumably for the bigger rider, although with it's 20" frame size, I'm able to ride it very comfortably at my 5'5" and 77cm PBH. There's a lot of seatpost, if you're taller. This bike also has the optional 9" rise tall handlebars. If you don't need the insane load capacity, but just want a cool, US made bike, these make great cruisers. This one rides nicely, and with its slack geometry, it's easy to handle.

Local pickup only at this time - Hartford County, CT
No pic

Back