When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1981 0r 1982 Schwinn Superior Gran Sport Orange

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thank you! its posted on ebay now. not because I don't love it, I just don't have the expertise in this field. also, major knee problems if I ever wanted to take it for a spin.. that's a real bummer

You left out the critical information in your listing, like the frame size. Looks like a 19" but I could be wrong.

60 cm? How did you measure? Thanks, Shawn
Measure from the top of the seat tube to the center of the crank using either cm or inches (or both for your Ebay listing). You can Google "How to measure a road bike frame" as well to see what I'm talking about. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Mainland...Don Mainland. You can tell the difference by where is says Superior in multiple places. I highly doubt a TdF bike, trainer or not, would have the retail safety stickers on it.

Thats a valid point. This is why i am still in "training wheels." I guess the next question is, because so few were made between 81-83, using older parts for assembly. Is there a true stock example of a "Superior" from this era?

Back