When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced $5500 or Trade, American Star High Wheel For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$5000
Payment Terms
Cash or PayPal
Zipcode
I know that the pictures are not good and I can try to take some more later today but this camera is pretty sorry. If anyone wants pictures just message me and I can get my wife to text better pictures from her phone. For some reason we cannot get the phone to connect to the computer to load the pictures onto the CABE so I have to use the tablet to take them, and it has a horrible camera.

Here is some more information regarding condition. The bike is serviced and rideable. I have ridden it a few times. That being said, not everything is absolutely correct but it doesn't need much. The same guy owned the bike since the 40s and when he got it back then he did what was needed to get it rideable. It was painted. He had a blacksmith make a brake spoon and a saddle mount then installed a 30s saddle. It was probably tired in the 40s as well. He also made some grips for it but besides those things it is pretty much original. It would be fine as is to ride around town or in parades. If I were going to do some serious riding I would want new tires because these are ancient. The spokes are all very good and the wheels are true. The frame is nice and stiff. It isn't a bad old bike. If you want a Star, I don't think that you would be disappointed. My home number is (276) 782-3819. I don't have a cell phone so no texts but my wife does so she can send pictures if needed.

Thanks and God Bless,

Joshua A Powers

Last price drop. $5000. The cheapest Star for sale anywhere. There is no affordable way to ship it so pick up only.

Back