When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about we see some B6's!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Used to be mine, both have been sold.

WhizzerPair-1.jpg

I love This Bike...

Here's my '49. I've also got a green & white '48 but can't seem to find a pic - I'll have to take one.

View attachment 39609

Brown,orange and all.That style and those old calm "earth tones" really tell a story of a cool era. Today,Everything has to be almost obnoxious to get marketed.

Last edited:
I need to take a short drive to see some B6's. I don't have any yet.

Why have many of the B'6's posted not been retained?
I know it is the California national bicycle and all, maybe a gateway drug to something else, but they are nice looking.
I don't have many Schwinn, but I do like this model in particular, so much so I "kicked it up a notch" with all white lighting darts, not correct for the bike in make or period, but it looks cool.
Chris
DSCF1386.jpg

I'z ingnrant

So is my new whizzer a b-6? Is the chain guard on the ones pictured above the kind my bike should have, and how is that rear carrier supposed to attach to the frame? can anyone show a close up?

Attachments

• iver johnson 254 (Medium).jpg
    iver johnson 254 (Medium).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 142
One of mine I don't have any more

Attachments

• DSCF0020.jpg
    DSCF0020.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 148
Here is mine....

1949 B-6. Great rider! I found the correct decals for the tank and it has Torrington longhorns on it now. I like the front hub too.
IMG_0930-1.jpg

Back