When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a Grey Ghost Fan Club on FB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Not mine.
Here's one that's in the box and for sale. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/d/schwinn-krate/6728960362.html

1540702003380.png

1540702032107.png

The thing is there are still a few available at Dicks stores for $399.00. When I went to the website and put my zip code it came up with Danbury Conn with a few available. I got mine for 25% off the $399. when they had a sale on the internet. There is a guy on craiglist selling one for $750 near me. I know alot of people got in on the %25 percent and who ever called in and asked for a refund while the sale was on did too. One of the bikes I paid regular price for after I called up I got a $100 refund. I think $500 is a fair price but my only point it that you still may be able to get them for less.

Funny how the seller says: "Brand New In the BOX "Grey Ghost" Box Still Sealed "
Then shows pictures of the open box ..... guess he un-sealed it quickly.

Yah I thought the same thing too. But then I got to thinking and he just might have or had more than one of these and already sold the one he pictured. I've run into that situation before with a seller and his repop Phantoms.

Back