When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a schwinn aerocycle registry

-
I heard story of a loose tank that popped up recently.
Unfortunately the guy that found it, was a bit of a scoundrel.
The tank was real, but the guys marketing tactics left a lot to be desired.
In the end, it got disseminated to the right people, and I would imagine, it will end up on one of those tankless frames that have been seen lately.
Man who got that?

Man who got that?

My family has an aerocycle that belonged to my late grandfather that he asked to keep in the family. I thought I had a pic of the serial but I can't find it now. I think he always claimed that it was a 1934. I haven't had the crank apart. This is the only pic I have. Hoping they'll let me clean it up some day when I know more what I'm doing. I'd be interested in a registry. It was always something he was super proud of.

IMG_2155.jpg

My family has an aerocycle that belonged to my late grandfather that he asked to keep in the family. I thought I had a pic of the serial but I can't find it now. I think he always claimed that it was a 1934. I haven't had the crank apart. This is the only pic I have. Hoping they'll let me clean it up some day when I know more what I'm doing. I'd be interested in a registry. It was always something he was super proud of.

View attachment 1648350
And its in gorgeous shape too, wow!

Back