When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a schwinn aerocycle registry

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Super looking bicycle. Do you have more pics? Is this maroon and cream? Thanks
Yes, it's maroon and cream. I only have these pics right now and it's about 90 minutes from me right now but I honestly will probably do a photoshoot with it next time I'm down there. I'll share here if people are interested but I wanted more pics for myself as well since I'm learning as I go.
wow very cool bike and great story ! welcome to the cabe !! lots of knowledgeable people here
Thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm definitely open to feedback or having contacts to answer a lot of questions

Yes, it's maroon and cream. I only have these pics right now and it's about 90 minutes from me right now but I honestly will probably do a photoshoot with it next time I'm down there. I'll share here if people are interested but I wanted more pics for myself as well since I'm learning as I go.

Thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm definitely open to feedback or having contacts to answer a lot of questions
I had heard there was one in the collection. I was hoping to see it at the auction. Glad it stayed in the family it’s a great bike.

My family has an aerocycle that belonged to my late grandfather that he asked to keep in the family. I thought I had a pic of the serial but I can't find it now. I think he always claimed that it was a 1934. I haven't had the crank apart. This is the only pic I have. Hoping they'll let me clean it up some day when I know more what I'm doing. I'd be interested in a registry. It was always something he was super proud of.

View attachment 1648350
Beautiful

Way to make an entrance.
Welcome to the Cabe!

Your Grandpa’s Aerocycle, is most certainly something of a family heirloom to be most proud of.
It sounds like it was put up for auction, and you were able to secure it?
Nice going, if that was the case.
It’s interesting to note the 1936 Autocycle type deluxe reflector.
We had a super nice original Aerocycle out here, that recently changed hands, that was equipped the same way.
Up until now, it was the only one I had seen with that feature.

Way to make an entrance.
Welcome to the Cabe!

Your Grandpa’s Aerocycle, is most certainly something of a family heirloom to be most proud of.
It sounds like it was put up for auction, and you were able to secure it?
Nice going, if that was the case.
It’s interesting to note the 1936 Autocycle type deluxe reflector.
We had a super nice original Aerocycle out here, that recently changed hands, that was equipped the same way.
Up until now, it was the only one I had seen with that feature.
This bike sold at auction for $300 in 1997. 'Gramps' was eventually able to purchase it from the gentleman who bought it at the auction.

your welcome !

Back