When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time for the e bike discussion

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
I have a problem with axel holes for in wheel motors. This is one of my side mount electrics.

20221024_121734.jpg

If it has wheels make it go as fast as you can!!! Motorized bar stools is a start

I LOVE the idea of an electrified vintage bike! My wife and I rented e-bikes when we rode the Appian Way outside Rome a few years ago and loved them. My wife has been having knee issues as she's gotten older, so I think an e-bike is the only way I'm going to get her to ride with me at this point. And if it were a vintage bike would make it that much better.

C602CBD3-1BAA-4BAB-B7D9-3C7F0F64C73D.jpeg

Not quite a vintage bike, but sort of retro looking.
I protested when my wife came home with an Electra Townie-Go, until our first ride out together.
Now, she can ride all day, without complaint, and I can draft her into the wind.👍
They’ll continue to evolve, until they look and function much better.
The full carbon electric gravel bikes are already looking pretty sweet.
Just don’t look at the price tag.🤪
15C6A3B0-BCE3-4A75-B72C-BBC86538D671.jpeg

Last edited:
things change,the old bike thing is way different now than it was 20 yrs ago,chek the want adds,old bies r stll kool but ppl spending alot of money on em dosnt seem 2b as popular,thr prie od e-bikes will come down just lie vcrs,i ran into a mature fellow on an e-bike,ashed how he liked it,said he couldent ride an od style bike but still wanted to ride,im 76 with copd i like to look at an 80lb phantom but it would not b fun 4 me to rideso i will convert mymiddle weight to an eletric,an poish my phantom,these big old bikes were built originaly for young ppl

what bottom adaptor do u need to put a mid mount bafang motor on a midweight schwinn?

Back