When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets see your Chromed Spaceliner style bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Decal

I thought i seen a pic of a murry decal on top of the head lite. Dont know about the battery box yet,bought over phone,going to pick up on tuesday. Found another one in FL for 95 Bucks. just waiting for price on shipping and then i'll have 2. But do want to get 1 for myself to ride.

I thought i seen a pic of a murry decal on top of the head lite. Dont know about the battery box yet,bought over phone,going to pick up on tuesday. Found another one in FL for 95 Bucks. just waiting for price on shipping and then i'll have 2. But do want to get 1 for myself to ride.

You're right there is one on the tanklight bezel

attachment.php

rarely are they found in this condition

tank decal

Nice pic of decal on lite Thanks..i see i need one small decal on the tank also.

There are two of the oval decals, one each side of the tank.

There is a member here that makes decals.... Bruce (bcrawf283) pm him for a price on those.
Contact Classicfan1 on the jewel you need...he was talking about getting similar ones made for his Huffys.

Wow $40 and she will like that bike because they are awesome even the ladies bikes so ggod score, I have been looking everywhere close enough to me to find a ladies bike for parts.

Wow $40 and she will like that bike because they are awesome even the ladies bikes so ggod score, I have been looking everywhere close enough to me to find a ladies bike for parts.

I have one missing the switch panel and innerds that I'm thinking of letting go..

Painted and rough but the bezel and lens is there. Originally purple...a ladies StratoFlite. All are basically the same except this is a painted frame.

Needs fenders and handlebars as I recall. Not to mention rims and tires.

Make me an offer...i have to get some pictures

Oh man I sure wished I can, no money because of no job and no one is buying the stuff I have on CL and believe me I hate being one of those guys that finally get on offer especially after I spend what I have on something closer yet I needed less than then I miss out.

My last bit of money I have for bikes is in a commitment for a Banana Seat from JKent for my 68 Stingray rat project frame that was given to me for free from a member over at RRB last year.

Oh man I sure wished I can, no money because of no job and no one is buying the stuff I have on CL and believe me I hate being one of those guys that finally get on offer especially after I spend what I have on something closer yet I needed less than then I miss out.

My last bit of money I have for bikes is in a commitment for a Banana Seat from JKent for my 68 Stingray rat project frame that was given to me for free from a member over at RRB last year.

wait a minute you got stuff here for sale right, maybe we can trade some stuff.
I'll look at your posts later.

Yeah I have stuff for sale or trade but I like to stay as close as I can to where I live because I have no car just bikes and I know nothing about shipping, I am staying with my mom & dad along with my brother and my sister is living near Orlando Fl trying to find a job while staying with her friends.

I haven't been felling like being online lately but here is an update with different stem & handlebars that I might keep on it but I don't know.

IMG_20120701_143800-1.jpg

IMG_20120701_143820-1.jpg

IMG_20120701_143909.gif

Back