When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found New Departure 2 Speed (DD)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MrAustralia

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi CABE’rs

My bicycle collection is complete (is it though?), however, I am taking one of them to the next level as I plan of riding it to work on a daily basis.

The updates for the bike include a New Departure WD (front brake) which I have in stock. But I would also like to grab a New Departure (DD) 2 Speed for those pesky inclines.

So does anyone out there have one that they are willing to see to me for a good price?

Now I must mention, since reading a post on here about buying items and selling the again immediately for a profit, I must declare:
  • I will be purchasing this item for my use only
  • I will not resell this item for a profit
  • I can provide photos of the item installed to the seller if required
I am really just looking at improving one of my bikes for a little added comfort and to illustrate the technology of that era.

Thanks in advance!

MrA

1550034075256.png

Hi CABE’rs

My bicycle collection is complete (is it though?), however, I am taking one of them to the next level as I plan of riding it to work on a daily basis.

The updates for the bike include a New Departure WD (front brake) which I have in stock. But I would also like to grab a New Departure (DD) 2 Speed for those pesky inclines.

So does anyone out there have one that they are willing to see to me for a good price?

Now I must mention, since reading a post on here about buying items and selling the again immediately for a profit, I must declare:
I am really just looking at improving one of my bikes for a little added comfort and to illustrate the technology of that era.

Thanks in advance!

MrA

View attachment 948108

20190223_145508_001.jpg

20190223_145520_001.jpg

Hi CABE’rs

Thanks in advance!

MrA

View attachment 948108
I hope you find one. They are nice and shift great.

Last edited:
I took another look at the one I told you about yesterday and a few more pics but the brake arm is too rusty to read. 28 tooth sprocket though for what that is worth. I am about 80% sure it is a N D though.

Back