When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scammer Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would’ve done it along time ago but he’s been such an silly head that that’s not the solution he evidently found the same bike cheaper or the parts that he needed and then watch his money back it’s that simple
So you are teaching him a lesson? Keeping the money and the bike? One of those still belongs to the buyer. Some kids go to school and then eat the teacher.

I would’ve done it along time ago but he’s been such an silly head that that’s not the solution he evidently found the same bike cheaper or the parts that he needed and then watch his money back it’s that simple
It doesn't matter if he found the same bike cheaper or parts or whatever. You, sir, still have his money and the bike and that is dishonest. How does giving him a refund hurt you? Karma will get you.

The guy is a complete liar shut yourself down two sides to every story who in their right mind would sell him that beautiful bike and ship it for $300 are you serious I have 6000 bikes I’ve sold he’s the first silly head I’ve ever run across, And he’s kicked off of several sites I’ve noticed

So $75 was added for shipping the bike for a total of $300. The seller has totally flaked out on this deal.

Quote:
Chris Marceau here unfortunately you are a liar you have threaten me you have said your wife is a district attorney who in their right mind would sell you that bicycle and ship it for 300 I could screenshot all the swearwords 3 o’clock in the morning 4 o’clock in the morning you need to go lay down by your dish I have the bicycle at sitting in my garage I simply told you pay the shipping you have done nothing but became a complete blank it E blank blank I have an excellent reputation

The guy is a complete liar shut yourself down two sides to every story who in their right mind would sell him that beautiful bike and ship it for $300 are you serious I have 6000 bikes I’ve sold he’s the first silly head I’ve ever run across, And he’s kicked off of several sites I’ve noticed

Because he’s been playing me back-and-forth for over a month I could’ve sold the bike six times He’s trying to get free shipping. And he said he has somebody coming to pick it up

View attachment 1449955
1627305623997.png

You admitted he paid you $300 on at least two of your comments.
Based on the ad showing the bike for $225, it would appear that you did in fact sell it to him for $225, and presumably the extra $75 is for shipping.
Yet you claim nobody in their right mind would sell & ship it for $300.
Care to explain @Mr.Haney ???

Think it's pretty clear who is in the wrong here. In fact... none of Mr. Haney's arguments really make sense. Professing you're in the right because "no one in there right mind would sell and ship it for $300" when that is exactly what the facts show. Case closed. THIEF

He needs to be banned from here he has been proven a liar when his add was posted here and I can’t believe he got more then 80 bucks for it the 225 is top dollar
I don't think the bike was advertised here. It was on Facebook Market place in Wisconsin. Looks like he joined here just to defend himself.
That bike brought top dollar. For a guy that says he has sold 6000 bikes he does not have a big online presence.

I don't think the bike was advertised here. It was on Facebook Market place in Wisconsin. Looks like he joined here just to defend himself.
That bike brought top dollar. For a guy that says he has sold 6000 bikes he does not have a big online presence.
I think he accidentally added 3 extra zero's and meant has sold"6" bikes, so that does make him an expert.... LoL

Back