When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Put some wheels with brakes on the green straight bar with a yellow band kickback (well rust band) went tooling about practicing shifting, it locked up @ first thought I was headed back to the shop, after a little encouragement it started to work well besides whatever racket I was hearing, maybe just the seat springs and chain, these old things are tanks, I thought? Pretty soon I was floating along like in an old caddy f*%king awesome!! View attachment 1662508View attachment 1662509View attachment 1662510Yellowband & tail so I can be like @ian & @tripple3 & # others, saved the best tail for @ian it’s coming soon 😎
Came out looking pretty awesome Brother …Cleaned up
great !!!
Great job !!!

I haven't been on a Krate in over 10 years. It felt great. Brought back beautiful memories of my childhood. My son rode his Apple Krate. I drove my other son's Lemon Peeler. I remember when I bought these bikes in the early 90s for my three boys. They were the only boys in the neighborhood with the coolest bikes. How time flies!

Back