When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your thoughts and opinions on this Monark please.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This late 40’s Monark maybe available to me if we can come to a deal. The original owner wanted WAY more than I think it’s worth. Which may influence his brother the current owner. I did some research on here and eBay. Seems like listings were from around $600 up to $1500. Of course there were a few fishermen out there trolling with some upper atmosphere prices. I live on earth so those are out. Please let me know what think it’s worth retail and a fair offering price. Thank you!!!!

IMG_8910.jpeg

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8908.jpeg

IMG_8905.jpeg

IMG_8904.jpeg

IMG_8903.jpeg

IMG_8902.jpeg

IMG_8901.jpeg

IMG_8900.jpeg

A beauty....about as nice as you'd expect to find one... 1947? 48 maybe...early example...
easy a 1G + bike. ..... Verrrrrry nice

It's a nice 1949!!
If I remember right, this is the same bike that was on Ebay for a fair amount of time at 4K!!! Many at the time tried to tell the owner it was a nice bike, but the price was way to much. Retail 1,700-2,000.

Back