When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paglioli Cambio Corsa Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks Shawn! Do you have a longer d-o equipped bike with a 5 spd using the cambio corsa (2 rod)? I'm not trying to push the limits of operation just curious because it would be nice to match the guard with the a 5spd FW.
An odd thing about my ring being delivered is that it has no Campagnolo stamp, only the 5 spd designation. I am thinking that it is significantly later in its year of manufacture. Later 50s or 60s maybe?
Jesper I believe all of my Cambio bikes are four speeds and the levers are all the same. I'll have to check my P-R bikes to see how many speeds they are. It will be the end of the month before I get to it though-I have two cars I'm trying to get situated right now. V/r Shawn

Here is the spoke guard I got that is purported to be Campagnolo. It matches the 6 spoke design, but has no manufacturer marks other than being designated for 5 gears ("PER 5 PIGNONI").
Looking at catalogues from the 50s shows markings for gear and company; catalogues from the 60s show no markings at all, and 70s catalogues do not show the item listed anymore. No rust and low cost so if it is a Campagnolo clone it'a good one, and it won't be obvious when mounted.

120mm diameter, 35mm bore diameter

Back