When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Sting and Sidewinder!???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
LOL! The collars do resemble the brackets used to hold coaster brake arms to the chainstay, only they are coated with plastic or rubber to keep from scratching the paint.
Oh for sure, I’ve got some rubber to use for when I find some brackets. Can’t risk the scratching!

That's a great rack! Never saw one before. Get some rubber coated "P" clamps to mount it to the stays. A bike shop might have some. We had racks that came with them back in the 90's but I forget which brand. Hardware and auto parts stores should have something similar too.
Hey thanks for the tip, I’ll definitely check those out.

Pretty sweet find tonight! Just finished my move to Florida, decided to do a google search for local parks to ride to. I stumbled on this abandoned old school cycle cross track. Freaking cool and has the starting gate still! Sidewinder was right at home going around a couple times😎

E0EF9EA8-BD31-4D4B-9FB6-9F402E53F3B9.jpeg
EB7D5452-F47C-4A68-8044-FEFDEC1EAF7C.jpeg
7726F4C3-55AB-4261-BAC0-3CAD1B509738.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sweet find tonight! Just finished my move to Florida, decided to do a google search for local parks to ride to. I stumbled on this abandoned old school cycle cross track. Freaking cool and has the starting gate still! Sidewinder was right at home going around a couple times😎
Stunning!!! You really hit it out of the park with this bike.

Back