When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Davis built bicycles

-
=================================--------------------------------------===========================

Last edited:
==============================---------------------------------------===============================

Last edited:
The frame with the drop out facing back is a Davis (sold it) the front one sitting side ways is also a Davis (sold to Slick) next one back is a Racycle (sold) and the 3rd is a '36 Huffman built pop bottle head badge Dayton (keeper)

00000aframes-1.jpg

Somebodys motorbike project.......built on a Davis frame. Stripped and sold for parts. Frame was destroyed but it had a perfect Davis "Dayton" headbadge.

DaytonBicyce001-1.jpg

One I just got...this ones a keeper.

00000adavis2-1.jpg

00000adavis3-1.jpg

I had to take a doubletake before I saw who posted up the picture of my Davis in that first photo with the lonely rear fender behind it. Thanks Simpleman! I still need a front fender for it if somebody has one. Please let me know. I'd like to make this a rider before next summer hopefully. I have what I believe is an Indian chainring and I think I have the Davis fork for it now. Unless it's an Iver Johnson fork? I'll try and get some photos up tomorrow of my pile of parts that are coming together.

per a response to my posting on another page, looks like this belongs here. is there a way to date my bike ? any feedback on appropriate chain rings or head badges appreciated.

P1017209.JPG

P1017208.JPG

P1017207.JPG

P1017205.JPG

P1017204.JPG

P1017202.JPG

P1017206.JPG

Back