When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shakedown ride on Teenage Dirtbag, my new to me ‘41 Murray built Collegiate. Featuring a hideous red oxide primer finish, ape hangers, Fat Franks and Odyssey Triple trap pedals, it is the type of bike I would have built as a teenager. The frame appears small but with tall bars and the raised seat, it suits my 6’2 frame perfectly. I have a chainguard and truss rods in the post.

I could look at its electroforged streamlined frame sections and curved seat mast forever. Once again a big thanks to @mrg for knocking another classic American bike frame off my bucket list.

CFAAE3D3-B50A-48CD-9252-C61F424080E5.jpeg

546306A9-2214-4D2A-80E2-A1047A8C6AAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Shakedown ride on Teenage Dirtbag, my new to me ‘41 Murray built Collegiate. Featuring a hideous red oxide primer finish, ape hangers, Fat Franks and Odyssey Triple trap pedals, it is the type of bike I would have built as a teenager. The frame appears small but with tall bars and the raised seat, it suits my 6’2 frame perfectly.

I could look at its electroforged streamlined frame sections and curved seat mast forever. Once again a big thanks to @mrg for knocking another classic American bike frame off my. bucket list.

View attachment 1812861

View attachment 1812867
Listens to Iron Maiden, maybe

Last edited:
I can imagine you fitting it like a cruiser bike almost. Pretty upright and relaxed. The seat post is so high that the hangers aren‘t that out of whack. Your pretty quick gearing will make that fly on the flat streets. Looks fun already.

Shakedown ride on Teenage Dirtbag, my new to me ‘41 Murray built Collegiate. Featuring a hideous red oxide primer finish, ape hangers, Fat Franks and Odyssey Triple trap pedals, it is the type of bike I would have built as a teenager. The frame appears small but with tall bars and the raised seat, it suits my 6’2 frame perfectly. I have a chainguard and truss rods in the post.

I could look at its electroforged streamlined frame sections and curved seat mast forever. Once again a big thanks to @mrg for knocking another classic American bike frame off my bucket list.

View attachment 1812861

View attachment 1812867
If a bike could talk, this one has lived many lives, been resurrected many times, & traveled the would! spending it's golden years in the sun from the length of cali ( from San Diego, HB, LB, San Francisco to Marin & Mt Tam! ) and now living down under, think it lived a rough life in the 60+ yrs before I owned it, probably in the snow?, Alcatraz in the last 2 pics!, those rims are off to their 5th build before the next SF ride this summer.

C8A4EAD0-76A4-44BE-BF78-19067EA9D571.jpeg

F8186EC3-5908-4352-91D5-E8A70AC92D39.jpeg

B7888615-6DDF-4973-BA0B-89B3DC1631C1.jpeg

7DC8D631-5B86-4472-B87D-DF775DD6FE93.jpeg

DB0EAD29-AD10-4C32-9883-DBE2FDE175B5.jpeg

3A889C46-3934-4883-B2AC-28BDC03F06B7.jpeg

Last edited:
If a bike could talk, this one has lived many lives, been resurrected many times, & traveled the would! spending it's golden years in the sun from the length of cali and now living down under, think it lived a rough life in the 60+ yrs before I owned it, probably in the snow?, last pic is Alcatraz!, those rims are off to their 5th build before the next SF ride this summer.

View attachment 1812947

View attachment 1812948

View attachment 1812925

View attachment 1812926

View attachment 1812927

View attachment 1812928
Just awesome mrg. It is testament to how well it was built over 8 decades ago. I’m proud and fortunate to own such a cool piece of history. Thanks once again mate. I’ll be in Anaheim for work next year around this time and hope to catch up with you and a few others…….

Well 1st Sunday of the month Cyclone Coaster ride, LB, 2nd Sun Orange ride,right next to Anaheim, sure we will have a bike for you to ride or you can find one to take home!

Back