When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Rode a Iver Johnson truss frame w/o fenders for fenderless Friday

7E976D6D-2A01-4B59-925A-E0B7F84A6844.jpegOn my long ride over weekend on this the bottom bracket really got sloppy by end of ride. Wanted to see if issue was fixed but 5 min into ride it was getting loose.

7A64DD68-AF94-48CF-A411-A22D8D22B1D2.jpegWanted to get a ride in so kept riding. This frame is fast, really rides as nice as my carbon gravel bike ( which I never ride anymore), love riding this bike, fast and nimble! For as light as the frame is, the chrome head tube and the responsive steering I’m pretty sure this was a racing frame.

BB83777F-1314-42A3-9080-9145CA001B22.jpeg
I rode 20 mi today

Last edited:
Wow; what a Friday for/to ride!
IMG_1447.jpg

The light turned GREEN at Brookhurst, go straight;
I rolled up on these professionals, having a Safety Meeting before work;
made their day!
IMG_1463.jpg

My buddy Fearless got a new E Bike, wants to play more.
Rode down to Sunset Beach and back to International VW ID Buzz Reveal=Big Party!
IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

There's a flower in my Fruit Cup, i ate it, for the opportunity!
IMG_1462.jpg

No; i didn't eat any of the decorations; they're Amazing!!!
IMG_1464.jpg

Yeah; and Free Fresh Donuts, drizzled with delight!
IMG_1465.jpg

Super-Cool to hang out with Dr. Bob and Laura, Rob & Marlo, Way more than can be listed here today.
36 miles on 1938 Twinbar Klunker

Well it felt great to ride a bike. I had not been on a bike since May 19th when my wife and I flew to Harrison Arkansas. My daughters wedding was fabulous. She wants to start a big family right away. 1942 Snyder built Hawthorne. Happy Friday!

IMG_4754.jpeg

Happy Saturday!
I left just after sunrise today, and it was already crowded at the beach bike path.
IMG_1477.jpg

This group of riders does the same 20 mile loop from the North end,
I turned around and rode back to Sunset Beach with them, having a blast!
IMG_1478.jpg

The Fun of doing the Same path = same riders, often.
IMG_1480.jpg

48 miles today with the extra loop.

Back