When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Picked this up and put it together today for an afternoon ride...2017 Columbia Superb 5...
Rode to the store for burrito supplies...
8-19-17 BV.JPG

8 burritos...
8-19-17 burrito.JPG

8-19-17 motorboat lake.JPG
8-19-17 no hands.JPG
8-19-17 windmill.JPG
8-19-17 Columbia Superb 5.JPG

Great day for a bike ride!!...

Love the pictures and the attempt but as a Safety Advisory DO NOT ATTEMPT The Reg Trademark @tripple3 Batman no hands middle finger flying dead pigeon stomping Reg Trademark @Kstone or even the sideways gooseneck picture of @Desireé without proper PPE! A leather (vintage) helmet and down vest and shorts are required! And no "Daisy Dukes"! Cape optional Duhr!
I'll spare you the sight of me in my "Daisy Dukes"; nobody needs to see that on a Sunday morning!
Or ever.

I love the people UP at the foothill flyers. Great shots thanks for posting those
I rode my Elgin Tiki cruiser 45 miles to get there and couldn't go any further after that. Thanks to all the good folks up there helping me feel better and @Cory bringing me home
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG

I think my problem was I was at the difficult portion of the ride in the heat of the day; that's why they do Evening rides in the summer...duh

I love the people UP at the foothill flyers. Great shots thanks for posting those
I rode my Elgin Tiki cruiser 45 miles to get there and couldn't go any further after that. Thanks to all the good folks up there helping me feel better and @Cory bringing me home
View attachment 663168 View attachment 663169 View attachment 663170 View attachment 663172
I think my problem was I was at the difficult portion of the ride in the heat of the day; that's why they do Evening rides in the summer...duh

Hope you're feeling much better today. Thanks for coming out. :)

Back