When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Worked on this long spring for my 37 Mercury

584D0302-A58C-40DC-AA05-E9D0222E7607.jpeg

Picked this Michigan City Excelsior on Friday wasn't looking for a early bicycle - but ....

So I had to dial in all the details on her before the maiden voyage as the new caretaker -- Bicycle was decent - but it's all in the details as they say ..... with great odd color kind of a moss green Harley bicycle color original paint on her with the red & Kelly green graphics with black pins -- super odd super cool

Started off by rebuilt the pedals with new replacement pedal blocks in off white new bearings / grease -- new replacement grips -- fauxed in the Velocity Blunt wheels to match better than they did & replaced the bearings & front axel on thing vintage front hub - rebuilt the New Departure rear hub & replaced the brake arm with the earlier brake arm ( still not correct for the year but good for the shake down ride to be replaced later ) - pinstriped the wheel set -- overspray removal on frame & fenders -- overspray removal of silver paint on bars -- replaced the seat post with a longer one to raise the seat to a better riding position -- custom painted a aluminum CYCLONE COASTER license plate to match the theme -- added a faceted jeweled reflector to the back fender & one of Joes Hula Girls for the finishing touch --

Maiden Voyage went perfect on this early machine Sunday - Another Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Last edited:
Working on my western flyer today. I can’t believe how well the ultrasonic cleaner works. I took this rusty stiff old chain and did the following: soaked in toluene over night then set it in the ultrasonic cleaner at 40C with a bit of acid mixed in the water then took a brass bristled brush and scrubbed lightly. I rinsed it in wd40 then soaked it in oil
@Mr. Monkeyarms
@KingSized HD

0B49E710-3158-41DA-8A2B-0349FB1F627B.jpeg

895307FF-F764-48DE-8A35-AD8678323A89.jpeg

EB70D10E-BDF8-4293-BA1A-F6DE34462844.png

Last edited:
Back