When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie with fresh project. Ladies balloon tire

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jimmymac

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey peeps! 51 YO here with more free time than I deserve. Found me a project bike yesterday, after getting the itch about 2 weeks ago. I'm a heavy truck tech, and have the ultimate set of tools. Anyway here's what I picked up yesterday.
IMG_20190319_125409405.jpg

I'll have to get past some teething issues to try and share more. I got up at three this morning and worked on this bike for 12 hours. It's getting close. I disassembled and straightened a bent pedal. It was pretty fun and rewarding.

Allstate tubes and Murray built middleweight, has to be a Sears badged bike. Looks to be in nice shape too.

Welcome to the madness.
1553133355614.png

Nice bike !
welcome and look forward to some more pics
Your miles ahead of those of us that wouldn't otherwise ever turn a wrench or have a clue where to begin with broken bolt or a damaged thread .

Ive found that there are so many corners of bike types, makers and history that you never run out of cool mysteries to solve , and there is pretty much always someone here that has solved that particular question already and an abundance of knowledge to shared...

Cant tell , but looks like there might be some lights upfront of your tank ?

like this?

IMG_5419.jpg

Back