When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Took the Traveler out of the box today and got it assembled and tuned. It's my new summer rider with the kids. Got to keep up with those gears. Look out for poison ivy on my road

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

Heck yeah you can! Sounds good to me! Those donuts are just down the way. :)
Done deal! Lemme know next time you're going... maybe we'll get a few folks together for a ride, and make it our destination?

I just found out my building where I'm putting my coffee house was originally a donut shop from 1949 when it was built until about 1955. Which means, technically, I can put in a donut shop too if I want to! I will probably order them from a shop somewhere to sell, but cool to know in case I ever decide to make and sell them there.

Yay, donuts!... and bike rides to burn them off.

Went for a ride on the 1948 Schwinn New World...
7-8-17 park.JPG

Fungi...
7-8-17 fungi.JPG

I thought it would be fun to get a few "replica" shots of our favorite posters...
My Tripple 3 shot...

7-8-17 tripple3.JPG

first ever try at a "Desiree"... :)

7-8-17 desiree.JPG

and ending with a salute to the "Fordmike65" theme...Cheers!

Fordmike65 7-8-17.jpg

Great day to go for a ride!!

Done deal! Lemme know next time you're going... maybe we'll get a few folks together for a ride, and make it our destination?

I just found out my building where I'm putting my coffee house was originally a donut shop from 1949 when it was built until about 1955. Which means, technically, I can put in a donut shop too if I want to! I will probably order them from a shop somewhere to sell, but cool to know in case I ever decide to make and sell them there.

Yay, donuts!... and bike rides to burn them off.

Duuuude!!! YES!! So cool!!! This coffee shop is gonna rock. Can't wait! Vintage bicycles and donuts for life @Balloonatic :cool:

Back